Friday, July 17, 2009

Ecocomics in Wall Street Journal's Guide to the Econ Blogosphere

The Wall Street Journal has an article about the prevalence of economics blogs and their recent surge in popularity. They also compiled a list of the top 25 economics blogs. While Ecocomics did not make the list, the Wall Street Journal did mention us:

We also left off some fun blogs, like Ecocomics or Parentonomics that are specialized and primarily focused on entertainment.

We are happy for the shout out and thank you to everyone who reads the blog. If you enjoy this, you can also follow us on twitter! Also please do check out the other blogs on the list if you have not already.

7 comments:

Tom said...

Congrats. Also, I seriously love this blog. It's awesome.

TheOddNumberedMan said...

Congrats! Now can I get my free comic? I emailed y'all as holyworldruler and haven't gotten anything in the form of a reply...

ShadowBanker said...

TheOddNumberedMan -- We didn't receive any email!! Can you send us another?

Bryan Sharp said...

Nice job guys!

sim so dep said...

Interesting article. Well done and good luck with your very great work. I wish you have a luxury time to consider using benefits articles can offer. Thanks for sharing.

quality backlinks said...

Your blog is fine. I simply want to touch upon the design. Its too loud. Its doing approach an excessive amount of and it takes away from what youve got to say --which I think is basically important. I dont know in the event you didnt suppose that your words may maintain everyones consideration, but you have been wrong. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

linkwheel said...

Glorious info here. This interesting put up made me smile. Perhaps should you throw in a few footage it'll make the whole thing extra interesting. Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.