Monday, October 12, 2009

Tongue Tip

reprinted from twitter.com

Here's a new twitter experiment created by one of our friends and aimed at catching those words that you think you know but are just out of reach. From the creator, this is how it works:

TongueTip is an experiment in crowdsourcing the thesaurus. While a traditional thesaurus is normally useful, it has one major flaw: it requires a synonym as a point of entry. What if you can't think of a word that means what you're trying to say? That's where TongueTip comes in. Simply tweet @TongueTip with a description of the word or phrase you're trying to come up with, and TongueTip will repost your request to the TongueTip feed. Everyone following the feed will see your request, and if someone thinks they might know the word(s) you're looking for, they can reply to the TongueTip tweet; their suggestion will be automatically forwarded to you via direct message.

TongueTip is only a few days young and needs more followers, so go try it out!!! You can check it out here.

6 comments:

linkwheel said...

Have you ever ever thought-about including more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I imply I simply learn by way of your complete article of yours and it was quite good but since I'm more of a visible learner,I discovered that to be more helpful effectively let me know the way it seems! I love what you guys are all the time up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the nice works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This is a nice article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog usually for some latest post. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

Hey cool blog, just wondering what anti-spam software program you utilize for feedback as a result of i get heaps on my blog. Anyway, in my language, there are not a lot good source like this.

link wheel said...

I was very happy to seek out this site.I wanted to thank you for this great learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good supply like this.

quality backlinks said...

Completely understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer particulars, I feel you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

bp claims process said...

Completely bp claims process understand what your bp claims process stance on this matter. bp claims process Although I'd disagree on a number of the finer details, I bp claims process think you probably did an awesome job explaining it. Certain beats bp claims process having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, bp claims process in my language, there aren't much good source like this.

Crispin said...

What namely you're saying is a terrible mistake.
site | site | site