Monday, November 2, 2009

Daily Posting Will Resume Tomorrow


From: Tales to Astonish #62 by Lee and Ditko. Reprinted from http://www.quickstopentertainment.com/comics101/17.html

Hey everyone. Sorry that posting has been slow lately. You can blame the economy. In reality, there have just been many deadlines creeping up.

Daily posting will resume tomorrow with a discussion of the hazards of adopting alien technology. We've already written on this subject before, except looking through the lens of the Solow model, we argued in favor of utilizing this physical capital (and human capital, as with The Leader's unique skills above). Tomorrow we look at the other side of the argument.

Stay tuned! Same bat time, same bat channel!

7 comments:

linkwheel said...

Took me time to learn all the comments, but I actually loved the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm positive to all of the commenters here! It is all the time good when you cannot solely be told, but in addition engaged! I'm certain you had joy scripting this article. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not a lot good source like this.

link wheel said...

Excellent info here. This interesting submit made me smile. Possibly when you throw in a few footage it should make the whole thing more interesting. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.

sim so dep said...

I was wondering if you want to be a visitor poster on my web site? and in trade you possibly can include a hyperlink your publish? Please reply whenever you get an opportunity and I will send you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.

quality backlinks said...

Thanks for the smart critique. Me & my neighbour had been getting ready to do a little analysis about that. We got a superb e book on that matter from our local library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I'm very glad to see such data which I used to be searching for an extended time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good source like this.

bp claims process said...

Thank you bp claims process for the wise critique. Me & my bp claims process neighbour had been making ready to bp claims process do some research about that. We bp claims process obtained a superb guide on that matter from our native bp claims process library and most books where not as influensive as your information. I bp claims process am very glad to see such information which I bp claims process was searching for a protracted time.This made very glad! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.

negocios rentables said...

hello, i would like to read more about this interesting topic beacuase
it is really interesting.

sexshop said...

I found a great deal of effective info here!