Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Fruitful Partnership?

The Amazing Spider-Man #583 by Zeb Wells and Todd Nauck (2008)
The Amazing Spider-Man #600 by Various (2009)


Perhaps Obama should be a little more cautious in choosing his allies. After all, if he's planning on implementing comprehensive health reform, he might lose a considerable amount of public support if Spider-Man is running around, accusing people of being hippies and destroying the nation's values. And if Spidey's opinions on policy are this easily manipulated, he would not make a great representative for Obama anyway.

Actually looking at the cover for The Amazing Spider-Man #583 makes me think that Spider-Man is not so much a partner of Obama as he is a spy. Hiding in the background and taking photos is not conducive to trust. Plus it seems that all he cares about is fame and having his face on the dollar bill.

4 comments:

sim so dep said...

Nice post which enrichs the database of my mind and urges the curiousity to know more about it.Looking forward to learn more..

linkwheel said...

Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to assist the weblog writers know that they?ve added one thing worthwhile to the world large net! (source roblox-cheats.com). Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

link wheel said...

I used to be searching for crucial information on this subject. The knowledge was necessary as I am about to launch my own portal. Thanks for providing a lacking link in my business. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

quality backlinks said...

Completely understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer particulars, I feel you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.